Interior Exterior plan offers lots of designs for your house whether its interior, exterior and even the house plans. Browse our large collection to get some ideas for building a new house or renovating the old one. You can find cool, interior design pictures, Bathroom pictures, Kitchen Designs, Bedroom Designs, House plans, house exteriors and much more to fulfill your requirements. We understand your interest, so we just provide high quality photos

Lucas Studio









I felt like I stumbled upon a gem when I discovered Lucas Studio and the rooms they designed for the Stately Homes by the Sea Showhouse (and photographed by the talented John Bessler.) That nursery is fab-u-lous. I didn't even realize it was a nursery until I saw the crib and rocking horse! Is that daybed not stuff dreams are made of?! That fabric!! I also included images from the living room. I'm normally a fan of bright colors, but I love this room. That window seat is calling my name! To learn more about these spaces, check out Stylebeat. Have yourselves a fantastic weekend!
You have read this article Living Room / Nook / Nursery / Turquoise and Brown / Turquoise and Yellow with the title Lucas Studio. You can bookmark this page URL http://roomdesign-interior.blogspot.com/2010/07/lucas-studio.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Lucas Studio"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...