Interior Exterior plan offers lots of designs for your house whether its interior, exterior and even the house plans. Browse our large collection to get some ideas for building a new house or renovating the old one. You can find cool, interior design pictures, Bathroom pictures, Kitchen Designs, Bedroom Designs, House plans, house exteriors and much more to fulfill your requirements. We understand your interest, so we just provide high quality photos

Amie Weitzman + Fun news!

I love how cheerful and fresh, not to mention functional, this bathroom is designed by Amie Weitzman. As soon as I saw it, I put it in my own inspiration file. I'm so excited you guys because as I'm writing this, I'm finally moving out of my apartment! Chris and I are moving in together and I couldn't be more thrilled. Obviously to live with him and take that next step, but also to have my own HOUSE. There's still a ton of work ahead, it looks like a tornado went through right now, but I'm so excited. We have a lot of great ideas (and he likes turquoise!) As my facebook peeps have already seen, my new office is painted...but I can't wait to share the end result with you. Hopefully sooner rather than later! :)
You have read this article bathroom / Turquoise and White / Turquoise and Yellow with the title Amie Weitzman + Fun news!. You can bookmark this page URL http://roomdesign-interior.blogspot.com/2010/06/amie-weitzman-fun-news.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Amie Weitzman + Fun news!"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...