Interior Exterior plan offers lots of designs for your house whether its interior, exterior and even the house plans. Browse our large collection to get some ideas for building a new house or renovating the old one. You can find cool, interior design pictures, Bathroom pictures, Kitchen Designs, Bedroom Designs, House plans, house exteriors and much more to fulfill your requirements. We understand your interest, so we just provide high quality photos

Guest Blogger: Britt of A Baby, A Dog and A Blog





This is my idea of a great vacation destination! How gorgeous are the pillows and curtains in the bedroom? And those egg chairs?

Last month, my husband was lucky enough (although I'm sure he didn't appreciate it as much as I would) to stay at Motel One in Germany. He felt right at home staying in a turquoise hotel since our house (especially our daughter's nursery) is covered in that gorgeous color.

If you are headed to Germany or its neighbors, check out Motel One and then tell me all about how awesome it is to stay in a turquoise hotel.

I am a stay-at-home mom to my 7 month old daughter and dog. I love cooking, decorating and of course the color turquoise. Check out my blog: A Baby, A Dog and A Blog.
You have read this article Guest Blogger / Hotel / Turquoise and Brown with the title Guest Blogger: Britt of A Baby, A Dog and A Blog. You can bookmark this page URL http://roomdesign-interior.blogspot.com/2011/05/guest-blogger-britt-of-baby-dog-and.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Guest Blogger: Britt of A Baby, A Dog and A Blog"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...