Interior Exterior plan offers lots of designs for your house whether its interior, exterior and even the house plans. Browse our large collection to get some ideas for building a new house or renovating the old one. You can find cool, interior design pictures, Bathroom pictures, Kitchen Designs, Bedroom Designs, House plans, house exteriors and much more to fulfill your requirements. We understand your interest, so we just provide high quality photos

Guest Blogger: Olivia from Lacquered Life



Hello House of Turquoise readers, thanks for stopping by my Philadelphia apartment! I write a blog called Lacquered Life, where I share my musings on interior design, architecture and historic preservation. My studio is about 12 x14, save the window wells at the dormers. Although a tiny space, I like to think of it as my little treasure chest, where I can cram in all of the little things that I love.
















Thanks so much for looking at these pictures of my teeny tiny turquoise apartment, and I hope that you all will stop by and see me at Lacquered Life!
You have read this article bedroom / Guest Blogger / kitchen / Readers' Rooms with the title Guest Blogger: Olivia from Lacquered Life. You can bookmark this page URL http://roomdesign-interior.blogspot.com/2011/04/guest-blogger-olivia-from-lacquered.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Guest Blogger: Olivia from Lacquered Life"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...