Interior Exterior plan offers lots of designs for your house whether its interior, exterior and even the house plans. Browse our large collection to get some ideas for building a new house or renovating the old one. You can find cool, interior design pictures, Bathroom pictures, Kitchen Designs, Bedroom Designs, House plans, house exteriors and much more to fulfill your requirements. We understand your interest, so we just provide high quality photos

Guest Blogger: Lauren from Pure Style Home






Hello House of Turquoise Readers! I'm Lauren Liess of Pure Style Home and I'm so excited to be visiting Erin's beautiful blog today. I love coming here to get a good dose of one of my favorite colors. (Seriously, she needs to do a book of the blog!!) Anyway, since I figured there would be no way to round up a turquoise room in cyberspace that Erin hasn't already featured (how does she keep doing it?! ;) I thought I'd share some turquoise rooms I've designed. The picture above is of the little conversation area around the wood-burning stove in our family room. (Below is also in the same room) We painted the walls a fresh aqua (FreshAire Choice's Midwest Springs) to make the space happy & light.


The attice bedroom below features a pale sea-greeny-aqua... The old chair inspired the palatte and the back of the built-ins got a pale coat of paint to match.


The room below was a project I worked on with fellow designer Rebecca Ilginfritz of Acanthus & Acorn for charity. It was a women's shelter we made over. We painted the walls a soft aqua {Behr's Celtic Blue} because of its restful qualities. We knew the mother who lived in the room with her two children would appreciate a calming space.


The living room below is painted in another pale aqua-green-gray paint (Behr's Mountain Haze} and it was paired with soft beiges and golden peaches for an airy yet warm feeling:



And finally, I have a picture of a client's in-progress project. {As you can see, we're still waiting on all of the rugs, accessories, lighting & curtains to be installed but I thought the walls were too perfect not to share!} I love the fresh green-blue contrasted with the orange floral sofa.


I love how different shade of turquoise can make a room feel so many different ways. -fun, tranquil, happy, etc.- Anyway, thanks so much for having me here Erin & I hope you're having an amazing time!!

******************
This was amazing...thank you so much Lauren!! Like so many of you guys out there, I've been a HUGE fan of Lauren's work since she started Pure Style Home. You can see why! In case you didn't know, her beautiful home was featured in this month's Better Homes and Gardens. Can you imagine?! The whole spread is fantastic, definitely worth picking up the issue. And if you haven't already, please do check out her blog. I just love Lauren's style and her blog is so fresh and honest...not to mention full of great ideas!

I hope you guys enjoyed all of my guest bloggers! I know I did! I'm currently on my way home from my vacation, but I'll be back here tomorrow! :)
You have read this article bedroom / Living Room / Turquoise and Orange with the title Guest Blogger: Lauren from Pure Style Home. You can bookmark this page URL http://roomdesign-interior.blogspot.com/2010/12/guest-blogger-lauren-from-pure-style.html. Thanks!

No comment for "Guest Blogger: Lauren from Pure Style Home"

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...